BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love from DeLorea Baker

Miss H-Dub,


I've never hated anyone so much as I once hated you. 

I would go into the story, but it brings to mind images of clubbing deceased ponies.

I only went there in the first place because I'm sure you've just read through a slew of "I love you!"s and "OMG you're the best"s. And while obviously I am your fangirl of fangirls and feel the same way, it is because of this that I cannot let your ego outgrow you.

That being said, you are one of the most brilliant people I have ever had the pleasure to internetly meet. I cannot wait to have a bookshelf full of Killian originals.

TGN: You probably have 6 novels simultaneously in the works at this very moment

TBN: We're all going to die in a fiery blaze on 12,21,12!

Thanks for teaching me to take the good with the bad. (Or was it the bad with the good?) You've given my Zen a much needed, swift kick in the nads. My Zen kicks you back K, it kicks you back with love.

I may or may not have told you this, but I got a kitten a few weeks back. Her name is Alian Lucifer. It means "High Bringer of Light". I may or may not have made her a little off psychotic by naming her Lucifer, or at least that's what Rose says, because she keeps trying to kill me. So basically, if I die, and I'll make sure Rose is aware of the protocol, let everyone know how BSL ends, because you're the only one that knows. 

On a more serious note, what are your thoughts on the paperclip v. staple debate? We're all eagerly awaiting your thoughts. 

I really feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh well! I'm sure I'll remember. C:

With boatloads of jealousy, 
D-Low.

0 comments: